Mingle with fellow NYC high-rise managers (no cost) and Learn About Local Law 97 (1 CEU).
Oct. 26th, 11:30am – 2:00pm
The Capital Grille (Private Room)
155 East 42nd Street
New York City, NY 10017
There is no cost and limited to managers, facility managers and their staff. You’re welcome to invite your fellow peers.
Join us at 11:30am, just for lunch, stay later or the entire time.
11:30am – 12:15pm: Mingle & Refreshments
12:15pm – 1:15pm: Lunch & Topic (1 CEU)
Local Law 97:
• Understanding compliance
• Emissions limits
• Hardship exemptions
• Getting an extension
• Opportunities to offset costs for upgrading
• Financial penalties
• Review of Oct. 24 public meeting
• …plus ask questions
1:15pm – 2:00pm: Mingle & Refreshments
Speakers / Facilitator:
• Ken Mahadeo, CEM, CBCP, CFM • The Falcon Group – Engineering
• Gregory Vinogradsky, Esq. • Callahan & Fusco, LLC
• Raymond Dickey • AssociationHelpNow®
Feel free to contact me with questions.
Limited seating, so please RSVP to my email.
RSVP by email to: email@example.com (use subject “RSVP NYC 10-26)